First time setting up your cat’s new Interactive Bird Simulation Cat Toy and need some advice? We’ve got you covered! Our helpful guide provides step-by-step instructions through video, images and text.
- Keep the suction lock open (pointing up).
- Place the suction base on a flat and clean surface, still with the suction lock open.
- Press the suction base firmly toward the surface to remove air until a vacuum is created.
- Close the suction lock as shown above.
- Insert the wire into the hole on the suction base.
- Make sure it goes all the way down and is secure.
- Attach a bird to the end of the wire.
- You are all set!
- Dirt can prevent the suction from working properly. Make sure the surface is clean before installing the suction base.
- Damping the suction base can help to create a stronger seal.
- Heating the sticky part of the suction base can help it stick better.
Disassembly & Replacing The Sticky Pad
- To remove the wire, place two fingers on the circle surrounding the wire.
- To remove the wire, press the circle down with your fingers before pulling it upward from the base. This helps prevent bending or breaking.
- To remove the base, open the suction lock, pull the tab with force, and the suction base will come loose.
Replacing The Sticky Pad
- Once the original sticky pad loses its stickiness, replace it with a new one.
- To replace the sticky pad, start by removing the old pad from the base.
- Next, take the replacement sticky pad and peel off its cover.
- Apply the pad to the base (press firmly), and then remove the cover from the other side.
- Finally, attach the base as usual, following the assembly guide.
We want to make products that last a lifetime, but you know how frisky kitties can be, and items have a tendency to wear out. Get replacement parts below so kitty can keep playing with their favorite toy.