SAY GOODBYE TO MEALTIME DISCOMFORT FOR YOUR FURRY FRIEND
Introducing Leo's Paw premium stainless steel cat bowl - the ultimate solution for cat owners seeking to improve their cat's health and wellness while adding a touch of elegance to their home decor.
Did you know that a raised feeder can help reduce strain on your cat's neck, joints, hips, and food pipe while eating, preventing indigestion and stomach discomfort? Leo's Paw is proud to offer a bowl that delivers amazing health benefits to your feline friend!
Our elevated cat bowl is designed to:
- Reduce strain on the esophagus (food pipe)
In addition to its remarkable health benefits, our stainless steel cat bowl is both beautiful and practical. Stainless steel is germ-resistant, sanitary, and highly recommended by veterinarians and pet care professionals. It is also scratch, stain, and rust-resistant, ensuring long-lasting use.
Don't settle for anything less than the best for your furry friend. With Leo's Paw, you can ensure that your cat receives the highest quality care and health benefits.
Whisker-friendly 5.5" wide and 2.6" deep feeding bowls.
Premium food-grade stainless steel material that's hygienic, non-toxic, and unbreakable.
Sanitary, germ-resistant, and won't easily scratch, stain, or rust.
Elevated design reduces strain on the esophagus (food pipe) and prevents acid reflux and vomiting.
Helps to avoid future problems in the spine, hips, or digestive system.
Adjustable angles and dishwasher-safe for easy use and cleaning.
Modern and attractive design fits into any home decor.
Non-slip rubber at the bottom prevents sliding.
- Suitable for all cat sizes and small to medium-sized dogs.
Order our Anti-Vomiting Stainless Steel Cat Bowl today and make mealtime enjoyable and healthy for your beloved pet!
OUR GUARANTEE TO YOU!
At Leo's Paw, our #1 priority is your satisfaction and happiness. We understand that buying things online can be scary with companies not staying true to their customers. If you have a problem, are unhappy with your purchase, or want a refund, just send us a message and we will handle it!
Just reach out to our team at email@example.com and we will make it happen!
Order right now with confidence! Try it out for 30 days and if it doesn’t work for you, you’ll get your money back! There’s absolutely no risk in giving it a try.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the cat bowl work to prevent vomiting?
- By raising your cat's food it helps to prevent indigestion and stomach discomfort. It also reduces the strain on Esophagus (food pipe) by making swallowing easier.
Is the cat bowl safe for my cat to use?
- Yes, it is 100% safe and recommended for your cat to use.
What materials is the cat bowl made of?
- The bowls are made of premium food-grade stainless steel material, which is hygienic and long-lasting.
Can the cat bowl help with other health issues?
- The angle of the bowls can be adjusted freely which also helps to avoid future problems in the spine, hips, and digestive system.
What cat breeds and sizes is the bowl suitable for?
- The bowls are suitable for all cat breeds and sizes.
How do I clean the cat bowl?
- The bowls are easily removed from the base and dishwasher safe.
What type of food can the bowl be used for?
- The bowls can be used for all types of cat food, wet and dry.
Does the cat bowl come in different sizes or colors?
- The bowl can be purchased as a double or single bowl.
How long will it take for the cat bowl to arrive after I order it?
US Expedited: 3-7 days
US Standard: 6-14 days
UK Standard: 6-13 days
CAN Standard: 6-15 days
AU Standard: 6-15 days
EU Standard: 7-15 days
REST OF THE WORLD
*Please allow 1-3 days for your order to be processed from our warehouse.
What is your return or refund policy?
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you're eligible for a *refund/replacement within 30 days from the time the order was received/delivered. It should be in line with our Standard Product Warranty Policy. *Refund excludes shipping & handling fees.
How do I contact customer support if I have additional questions or concerns?
- Please read our "Frequently Asked Questions" for help. If you still have questions you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.